Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Things I Miss

Day #19~ Something you miss

There's a lot of things I miss in life but the ones that mean the most are my grandparents. They were a HUGE part of my life & we were all very close. I stayed with my Mamaw until I started Kindergarten & I remember so many things from that! She was also the one to keep me when I was sick & Mom had to work. She was also my shopping buddy :) I learn from the best!!
I went fishing a lot with my Papaw so the new song by Trace Adkins (Just Fishin) makes me want to cry! :)
My Mamaw was the best cook.. I remember a time when she made chicken & dumplins & Kristy ate like 5 bowls of it! We had some great times with them & I really can't wait to see them again someday!!


1 comment:

Kristy said...

Oh my goodness I remember that!! They were SO good!!