Thursday, April 7, 2011

Movies!!!


Day #7~Your Favorite Movies!

Anyone that knows me, knows how much I love my movies! So I'm sorry.. I can't skimp on this one! It may bore you to death but I couldn't pick just one..or two! So here is my top 15 :)

They aren't really in any order except for the first two..


1. A League of Their Own
I played softball growing up & it was my world for a while! I was on the very first 10 yr old All Star team so this movie really means a lot to me..I always wanted to be a Rockford Peach! And I love Tom Hanks :)
"Batter up, hear that call, the time has come, for one & all..to play ball! "
2. Fried Green Tomatoes
This has always been a favorite of mine! I love Idgie Threadgoode! "Face it girls..I'm older & have more insurance!"

3. Euro Trip
Jeffrey, Alex & I could watch this 100 times a day and still laugh our butts off!
"That is one crazy Pope!"
4. Sorority Boys
Jessika probably hated me when we lived together bc I watched this non stop! It's definatley a classic!
"IT'S BECAUSE OF MY VOICE, ISN'T IT!???!!!"

5. Just Friends
I love Ryan Reynolds & any movie he is in..but this one takes the cake! Another one I could watch over & over again!
"And one sugar mountain supreme for the chubby bunny!"

6. Riding In Cars With Boys
I love this storyline. It's comical but very dramatic too & has a lot of great actors in it!
"One day can change your life. One day can ruin your life. All life is, is three or four big days that change everything!"

7. Die Hard
I love ALL the Die Hards..but #1 is my favorite.
And..I'm a huge Bruce Willis fan :)
"Now I have a machine gun..HO HO HO"

8. The Hangover
I don't know who doesn't like this movie! It's got Bradley Cooper in every scene :)
I can't wait for #2!
"I look like a nerdy hillbilly!"
9. Barefoot in the Park
Classic!!! If you haven't seen this old movie~you REALLY need to.
I think I was the ONLY one in our high school theater class that actually enjoyed watching this movie. It's hilarious! I am actually going to the play at the Waco Hippodrome this Sunday & I can't WAIT!
"Shama Shama El Mal Kema Ma!"
10. Robin Hood: Men In Tights
Oh. My. Gosh. One of the funniest movies I have ever seen!
Another Jeffrey/Alex/Me movie!
"You changed it TO Latrine??"
11. Where The Heart Is
This movie is wonderful. Jeffrey always passes it by very quickly if he sees that it's on so I don't see it.. lol! Who can pass up watching the Wal Mart baby???
"Alright, get you some house shoes..get you some green polky dot house shoes. That way everyone will be sure to notice you!"
12. 13 Going On 30
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I love Jennifer Garner and "Matty" (Mark Ruffalo)
They are just so cute together in it!!This movie will bring you back to Jr High for sure! Actually one of my blog songs is from this movie.. Vienna by Billy Joel.
"Thirty, flirty & thriving!"
13. Vegas Vacation (and Christmas Vacation!!)
Who can resist Clark Griswold???
"Every time I belch, the plate shifts & my legs give out. But man, what a view!"
14. The Butterfly Effect
This one is awesome! I love this storyline also.. it's under appreciated if you ask me!
And..who doesn't like Ashton?
"If anyone finds this, it means my plan didn't work & I'm already dead. But if I can somehow go back to the beginning of all this, I might be able to save her."
15. How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days
Matthew & Kate.. it doesn't get much better than that!!
"Mary had a little lamb.."





1 comment:

Crystal said...

Those are all great movies and my mom and I LOVE Fried Green Tomatoes too!!!! CLASSIC!!!!