Saturday, April 16, 2011

Dream Home


Day #16~ Your dream home

This is easy for me! Ha! I think it's easy for any girl!
My dream house would be complete with:

Stone & brick combo w/ some established trees in the front yard! But with alot more landscaping than this one..

A nice, cozy living room w/ big windows
Big ol kitchen with an island.. for all that cooking I do! But I do love to entertain & we always just end up in the kitchen!
A dining room!!!! I envision lots of Thanksgivings & Christmases in my house!
Can you say walk in closet??? I would never leave it!
Big bathroom with a jacuzzi tub & my OWN vanity :)
A big comfy room for our Princess.. I have always wanted a room with a window seat!
Media room!
An organized playroom~if there is such a thing..
And finally a patio made for entertaining!


Anyone feel like purchasing for me??

4 comments:

lots of love said...

I ADORE that pic of the little girls room! I always wanted a window seat too & thought about making one for Rylie at sometime. I just wish homes were built with bigger rooms these days!

Crystal said...

Can I come live with you when u get ur dream home??? Please?? Lol!

~Shelly~ said...

Sure!! See, its not TOO big to where I couldnt afford the electric bill or clean it.. I think its just the right size :)

Rosie said...

I love that kitchen! Oh and that playroom is so neat!