Monday, April 18, 2011

Regrets


Day #18~ Something you regret

I know MOST people say they don't have any regrets in life bc it has led them to where they are today. That is true for the most part for me but there is 1 thing I do regret.
The night before my grandma passed away she came to our house for dinner. I was in high school & moody & just wanted to leave to go to Jeffrey's house for a while. So I left w/o telling anyone bye including her. If I had only known it would be the last time I would get to tell her goodbye...


2 comments:

Crystal said...

As much as we all say that we have no regrets there will always be something in the back of our minds that we think about and wish we would have done differently. We just don't voice them and to others it makes us seem stronger. It's ok to want to change things. I think the reason why is because we do grow from experiences and it just shows it when we DO regret. HUGS girl :)

Rosie said...

Aww, what a hard thing to regret. It's true, that everyone has at least one thing they would do differently. I know I do!